You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Also, in regards to Die Hard, both the studio who created it and the screenwriter who wrote it says it’s a Christmas movie so it’s a Christmas movie. Not to mention that it’s most likely ripped off from Dial Code Santa Claus, aka Deadly Games, aka Game Over, which you’ll notice is very much a Christmas movie.He doesn't make that decision lol, what he says and how the film is set up, don't match. I'm not arguing this anymore, it's not a Christmas movie.
Not a conspiracy theorist, but where is Corbin Bleu? / To Bass Be The Glory.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, or A Christmas Story.
OK? They still have the Holiday/Festive Season as their central story. Die Hard doesn't. It's Christmas adjacent.
killed A guy and took his gun and wrote a festive message. Totally qualifies.
not "technically" a xmas movie either, but f*** it does a good job of getting the point across early
He doesn't make that decision lol, what he says and how the film is set up, don't match. I'm not arguing this anymore, it's not a Christmas movie.Oh my god you can’t be serious. I’ll ask for clarification; are you seriously suggesting the writer of die hard doesn’t know what kind of movie he’s making? That has to be one of the stupidest things I have heard on this site in the last month.
Newsflash; The movie that takes place at Christmas, features multiple Christmas songs, is watched by millions of people at Christmas, was ripped off from a Christmas movie, then pitched by the studio as a Christmas movie and then re-written as a Christmas movie, IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE.
Also, do you know what other movie follows the plot of Die Hard beat for beat, right down to similar scenes happening at the exact same timeframes? Home Alone, another Christmas movie.
"THEY'RE COMIN OUTTA THE WALLS, MAN, THEY'RE COMIN OUTTA THE GODDAMN WALLS!!" - R.I.P. Hudson
Die hard was at a christmas party
tack on these f***ers for good measure:
For me it's A Christmas Carol. I've seen several different versions, but the old black and white one from the 30's remains my favorite. I've watched it every Christmas Eve for the past 15 years or so.
It's Die Hard, man.
Get Brexit done!
- What is the scientific reason behind fever
- Does airline pay for hotel
- What is the remainder of 51 61
- Are you a psychiatrist or a psychologist
- Why am I scared of cats?no_redirect=1
- Who was the most brutal American President
- Does the panther run fast
- How good is Micromax Canvas Nitro A311
- Do BBC and WSJ spread fake news
- What is life all about without victory
- Can We 3D Print Carbon Nano Tubes
- Whats your ultimate fantasy 1
- How do you swim freestyle long distance
- How is a flat design used for
- How should I download Jav Links videos
- Do people generally misunderstand NPD
- What is Orissas latest news
- Is President Trumps impeachment vital for Democrats